Peppermint | Linux OS Community Forum

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: What information do I need to provide if I am having issues?
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 am 

As the saying goes "the devil is in the details" and this is very much the case when it comes to reporting problems. If you are having Hardware issues then we need to know as much as possible about your machine such as who it is made by, what kind of processor it has, what kind of graphics card you have, who makes your wireless card if you have one, and so on. The more information you can provide us the faster we will be able to help you get your Peppermint system up and running.

Most of the time software issues can be solved by solving the hardware issue but that is not always the case. If you are having problems with a certain program or application just let us know and we will work quickly to resolve the issue. If you have a particular program that is giving you trouble trust me Linux has another program that you can use in its place most of the time. If not we will do our best to find a solution as quickly as we can. Again though we need you to provide as much information about the problem you are having. Knowledge is power my friends.

I'm on Twitter: @Asheguy
I'm on identi.ca: http://identi.ca/asheguy

Linux User #507486

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]