Peppermint | Linux OS Community Forum
 
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Link to my Peppermint and Peppermint Ice Wallpapers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:22 pm
Posts: 175
Location: Orlando, FL
My awesome Girlfriend, "Zombie Girl" (inside joke), :) made up these wallpapers and I thought some of you might appreciate them. She is also a linux geek....how lucky can a guy get? :P

http://picasaweb.google.com/joutlancpa/Peppermint#

_________________
Cheers Big Ears!

Peppermint Ice Unofficial Ambassador to the World
Dell Precision M6500 notebook \\Win 7 Pro x64/Scientific Linux x64
Twitter: @joutlan | http://scientificlinuxforum.org


Last edited by joutlan on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 

 Post subject: Re: Link to my Peppermint and Peppermint Ice Wallpapers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 am
Posts: 43
:D I feel like i've seen these before. I like 'em Tell her I think she should keep doing more, they're really great.

_________________
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Link to my Peppermint and Peppermint Ice Wallpapers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:22 pm
Posts: 175
Location: Orlando, FL
directeuphorium wrote:
:D I feel like i've seen these before. I like 'em Tell her I think she should keep doing more, they're really great.


I've posted screenies with some of them, I've had them for a while....on NBR Linux thread....how's it going directeuphorium?

_________________
Cheers Big Ears!

Peppermint Ice Unofficial Ambassador to the World
Dell Precision M6500 notebook \\Win 7 Pro x64/Scientific Linux x64
Twitter: @joutlan | http://scientificlinuxforum.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Link to my Peppermint and Peppermint Ice Wallpapers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 am
Posts: 43
joutlan wrote:
directeuphorium wrote:
:D I feel like i've seen these before. I like 'em Tell her I think she should keep doing more, they're really great.


I've posted screenies with some of them, I've had them for a while....on NBR Linux thread....how's it going directeuphorium?


Back in New England. Just in time to catch the end of the summer and the beginning of the fall. It's good to be back. My days are filled with job applications but my free time goes to wallpapers. So expect more soon I've got the itch. :D

_________________
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Link to my Peppermint and Peppermint Ice Wallpapers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:22 pm
Posts: 175
Location: Orlando, FL
directeuphorium wrote:
joutlan wrote:
directeuphorium wrote:
:D I feel like i've seen these before. I like 'em Tell her I think she should keep doing more, they're really great.


I've posted screenies with some of them, I've had them for a while....on NBR Linux thread....how's it going directeuphorium?


Back in New England. Just in time to catch the end of the summer and the beginning of the fall. It's good to be back. My days are filled with job applications but my free time goes to wallpapers. So expect more soon I've got the itch. :D


Cool....never can be too many of those....we'll be waiting ! :P

_________________
Cheers Big Ears!

Peppermint Ice Unofficial Ambassador to the World
Dell Precision M6500 notebook \\Win 7 Pro x64/Scientific Linux x64
Twitter: @joutlan | http://scientificlinuxforum.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Link to my Peppermint and Peppermint Ice Wallpapers
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:03 am
Posts: 135
Those are all awesome!!! ^_^

_________________
Thank you everyone for being helpful and answering my questions. I really appreciate it! Your help has made me a better Linux user. Thanks for the awesome distros! ^_^
Machinae Supremacy fan for life \m/_(^_^)_\m/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Link to my Peppermint and Peppermint Ice Wallpapers
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 am
Posts: 16
Location: Clintwood, Virginia
Nice, dude. I like practically all of them. 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by php B.B. © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 php B.B. Group
Template made by DEVPPL